Family and Friends Caravan and Camping Club (formerly SAPI Caravan and Camping Club) is an all ages, family friendly club who share a common interest of escaping our day to day lives and getting away to relax with caravan / camper trailers or recreational vehicle owners. Most importantly of all it is a great way to create some new, life long friends.
Our rallies are held monthly, each time at a different location and within a 3hrs drive from Adelaide CBD, sometimes a little further for long weekends. They are a great way for you and your family to explore and enjoy different parts of South Australia with friends made within the FFCCC.
Whether you have a tent, swag, camper trailer, caravan, motor home or like to stay in cabins, FFCCC is suitable for you.
Reasons why people have joined our club over the years include:
- Making new friendships.
- Making better use of their caravan and camping equipment all year round.
- Meeting people with common interests.
- Enjoying the Outdoors.
- Great way of seeing and enjoying parts of SA, that you wouldn’t normally go to.
- Enjoying morning teas and “Happy Hour”, allowing you to chat and get to know Club members.
- Having fun at the Club game.
- Club provides kids activities.
- Some rallies enjoy a shared meal, BBQ or meal at the local hotel.
- Festive times of the year are celebrated.
- Most locations chosen are Pet friendly caravan parks, accommodating members with animals.
- If you come away with Family & Friends, you can do as little or as much as you want.
- The planned activities are optional, allowing you to sit back with a book and relax or join in with the planned activities and make the most of your weekend away.
- You can, like other existing members, make lifelong friends with people who have similar interests to yourself.
For any General or Joining information, please contact:
Grant Whitford – President
0428 419 064